Mission and Vision
Ashcom Technologies has been providing innovative CMMS (ComputerizedManagement Maintenance Software) solutions since 1985. Ashcom was one of the first CMMS providers to develop a completely web-based "Software as a Service" (SaaS) model for more rapid implementation at a lower total cost of ownership.
Our growing client base consists of over 13,000 users worldwide across multiple sites ranging from small & medium-sized organizations to Fortune 500 corporations including manufacturers, service providers, fleet operators, energy and utility companies, health care facilities, universities, municipalities, and facility and property managers, among others.
To provide our clients with a sustainable competitive advantage through the implementation of proactive strategies and technologies.
To provide knowledge-based business solutions.
Our Shared Beliefs:
In Company Philosophy
- If the client is not better, because of knowing and working with us, we have failed.
- We will create clients who are so pleased they become external sales people for us.
- We understand our talents and use them; we know our weaknesses and work around them.
- We are a team of expertise, not a collection of experts.
- Training is an investment in our future.
- Our employees are our most valuable assets.
- We must always remember we are one company with a common vision and mission.
- We fully explore and understand the issues before recommending a strategy.
- Penny-wise and pound-foolish is a long-term survivability killer.
- Quality work + satisfied clients = profitability.
In Client Relations
- Good decisions require no apologies and no excuses.
- We will be treated as consultants (trusted advisors), not contractors.
- It’s okay to say no to a client.
- We treat clients with respect and require that they do the same.
- We develop partnerships, not a collection of clients.
- We are not expected to remain in any unsafe or unprofessional environment.
In Individual Behavior
- Bring solutions, not problems.
- Practice what we preach.
- All of us are responsible for growing the business.
- We sell proactive solutions, so we must not be driven to reactive behavior.
- Too much communication is better than not enough.
- Conduct all business as professionals.
- Give straight answers.
- No surprises to clients or co-workers.
- If an internal process doesn’t work, let’s fix it.
- If it doesn’t seem right, it probably isn’t.
- Don’t give away what we sell.
- Treat all expenditures as if they were your own.
Work hard and play hard.
Visit the company overview page.
How can we help you?
Fill in the form below and let us know how we can assist you, we’ll be in touch shortly!
Need help sooner? Call us at 800-366-0793