Ashcom Technologies is seeking an Application Developer/Applications and Data Integration Analyst to provide system analysis, design, database and programming support for business applications. Responsibilities are as follows:
• Typical projects include design, development, implementation and maintenance of a series of programs, a subsystem, revision or enhancement of a current system written in VB.NET with Microsoft SQL Server database.
• Recommends approaches to users and team for solving business problems, defines systems requirements and functional specifications, designs, codes, develops test plans, tests, documents systems and advises users on systems use
• Collaborate on program specifications or list of functional requirements for a system change
• With minimal assistance, codes programs, develops test scripts, reviews test results
• Writes documentation or prepares help screens for users, operations and future program maintenance
• Develop and maintain SQL stored procedures.
• Be able to manipulate various data formats and import/export to/from SQL proficiently.
• Proficient in creating and integrating Crystal Reports into VB.NET applications
• Works with other departments to ensure Web development meets the customers’ expectations
We hire on a 90 day independent contract, with possible conversion to full time employment following the 90 day evaluation period.
• 5 or more years experience in software development for the web
• Must work well in a team environment, fulfilling many different roles based upon the needs of a particular project
• Strong proficiency with relational database design and object oriented development (SQL Server)
• Motivated to perform and willing to work hours necessary to meet agreed upon deadlines
If interested please email cover letter and resume to HR@ashcomtech.com